DARPA Contract awarded to Charles River Analytics in 2011, 2012
2012 DARPA Contract Modification = $6,767,214
(2011 Original Contract = $5,975,516)
Contractor Awarded Name: Charles River Analytics, Inc.
Image credit: Screenshot from http://www.militaryindustrialcomplex.com
Charles River Analytics offers powerful modeling software designed with the following key components:
- Belief Network Modeling [bnet]
- Belief Networks are powerful modeling tools for condensing what is known about causes and effects into a compact network of probabilities.
- Computer Vision Components [vision kit]
- real-time computer vision applications. It supports video acquisition, image analysis, and a broad array of other algorithm needs. VisionKit greatly accelerates system prototyping and development, reducing time and cost.
- Extensible Application Development [metronome]
- Hybrid AI Modeling [agent works]
- a robust set of modeling and analysis tools to support complex computational reasoning and an intuitive visual editor that lets you design and build intelligent systems without writing code.
- Network Analysis [connect]
- Probablistic Modeling Services [figaro]
- Rapid Prototyping [drive]
- Virtual Character Development [persona]
- Commercial Services
- Simulation and Modeling of Individual and Group Behavior
see also: Bayesian Belief Networks
- Projects | CSC Center for Strategic Communication – DARPA $6m fMRI Research Grant (bothernews.wordpress.com)
- Petapixel photography for cameras and imaging one million times beyond human vision and gigapixel television (nextbigfuture.com)
- DARPA Looking to Build Underwater Drone ‘Mothership’ (intellihub.com)